New CUATSALSA Classes Starting Next Week!

From: CUATSALSA (contact@CUATSALSA.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 15:26:27 CST

    CUATSALSA CLASSES
    Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Salsa!!!

    Beginner Salsa Class
    Thursdays, 5:45 - 7:00 PM
    March 4 - April 8 (skip March 25, Spring Break)

    This class is for those of you who are new to the dance, or for those who want a refresher course. This class will focus on the principles of leading and following, basic steps and turns, and cross-body leads. We will also teach Merengue & Bachata!

    Intermediate Salsa Class
    Thursdays, 7:15 - 8:30 PM
    March 4 - April 8 (skip March 25, Spring Break)

    This class is for people who have taken any beginners class before and want to develop their dancing. We will build on the basic steps and turns, adding new steps, moves, and combinations.

    Advanced Salsa Class
    Thursdays, 8:45 - 10:00 PM
    March 4 - April 8 (skip March 25, Spring Break)

    Advanced moves, turns, combinations, and footwork
    PLEASE NOTE that instead of introducing footwork shines at the beginning of class we will be teaching Rueda for approximately the last 20 minutes of class.
    Prerequisite: being very comfortable at the intermediate level

    Place: all classes are held at the University YMCA; 1001 S. Wright St, Champaign; corner of Wright and Chalmers; Latzer Hall, 1st floor, next to Y Eatery

    Each session (5 classes in total) is $30.
    No partner is required.

    More Info: Find us at www.cuatsalsa.com, or become a member of our Facebook Fan Page under CUATSALSA.

    CUATSALSA Instructors: Kim Hubbard, Mariana Silva Sohn, Mügé Dizén, Vrashank Shukla, Yuri Sohn.

    CUATSALSA