Foundations of Tango course starts Thurs Jan 28 at Phillips Center

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 14:08:01 CST

    Our Foundations of Tango course starts this Thursday January 28. This
    class will enable you to dance Argentine Tango socially at our
    milongas (about 20x/year). Our students learn how to dance tango. We
    hope you join us in a friendly environment to learn tango and make new
    friends. You will not be disappointed.

    Foundations of Tango
    Thursdays 8-9:30 PM
    Jan 28 - Mar 4 (6 weeks)
    Cost: $50 ($40 for university students, through rebate)
    Phillips Recreation Center
    505 W Stoughton, Urbana

    Call 367-1544 or go to the Phillips Center to register. You may
    register immediately before the first class, but we reserve the right
    to limit enrollment at that time if the class is not gender balanced.
    Course enrollment is currently gender balanced, so we are still
    accepting both men and women into the course at this time. If you
    pre-register, we can guarantee admission and we will correct any
    gender imbalance by recruiting more advanced students to assist in the
    class.

    We look forward to working with you in learning Argentine Tango.

    Check out our website:
    http://www.centraltango.com

    Ron & Susana