Re: [cu-swing] Bruiser and the Virtues downtown this Saturday

From: Jeffrey Mundinger (jmundin2@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 13:54:43 CDT

    I forgot to send this to you two weeks ago, but at the wrap party for
    Leading Ladies, a pair of ballroom dance shoes was left behind. They are
    men's black Diamants about size 12. If you could send the notice out to
    your listserv I'd appreciate it as it turned out that the shoes do not
    belong to any of the swing dancers.