NEW SALSA CLASSES BEGINNING THIS FRIDAY & NEXT TUESDAY, & LATIN DANCE NIGHT CONTINUES EVERY TUESDAY !!!

From: Yuri Sohn (yuri.sohn@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 16:37:55 CDT

    1)SALSA CLASSES
    Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Salsa!!!

    Place: All classes are at the McKinley Presbyterian Church Basement (809 South Fifth Street-located at the southwest corner of 5th and Johnin Champaign)

    Big Room!

    Free parking after 5pm in the university parking lot across the street!!!

    Beginner Salsa Class
    -------------------------
    Fridays, 7:45 - 9:00 PM
    July 3 - July 31

    This
    class is for those of you who are new to the dance, or for those who
    want a refresher course. This class will focus on the principles of
    leading and following, basic steps and turns, and cross-body leads. We
    will also teach Merengue & Bachata!

    Intermediate Salsa Class
    -----------------------------
    Fridays, 6:15 - 7:30 PM
    July 3 - July 31

    This
    class is for people who have taken any beginners class before and want
    to develop their dancing. We will build on the basic steps and turns,
    adding new steps, moves, and combinations.

    Advanced Salsa Class
    --------------------------
    Tuesdays, 6:30 - 7:45 PM
    July 7 - August 4

    Advanced moves, turns, combinations, and footwork
    PLEASE
    NOTE that instead of introducing footwork shines at the beginning of
    class we will be teaching rueda for approximately the last 20 minutes
    of class
    Prerequisite: being very comfortable at the intermediate level

    Each session (5 classes in total) is $30.
    No partner is required.

    For more info contact:
    Yuri Sohn or Mariana Sohn at cuatsalsa.com

    2)LATIIN DANCE NIGHT ON TUESDAYS AT MCKINLEY

    WHEN?
    Tuesday, June 30 & every Tuesday afterwards from 7:45p.m. to 9:15p.m.

    WHERE?
    McKinley Presbyterian Church Basement (located at the southwest corner of 5th and Johnin Champaign)
    Big room.
    Parking is free after 5p.m. in the garage across from the building on 5th street.

    HOW MUCH?
    Free

    WHAT?
    In
    a friendly, relaxed, on-campus environment, enjoy hanging out with
    friends, working on your new moves,and dancing a lot of salsa, some
    cha-cha, merengue, and bachata to great music.

    WHO?
    All (including beginner, intermediate and advanced dancers alike) are welcome.

    See you Tuesday!
    Cheers,
    Yuri :)