Reminder: TANGO Festival at Phillips Center this weekend (Nov 9-11): Beginner Discount Pass

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 23:02:59 CST

    We welcome all levels of dancers at our Tango Fiesta at the Phillis Center
    in Urbana this weekend.

    This is a good opportunity to get started or back into tango by immersion.

    Fri 8 PM: Beginner Workshop: $15, $10 students
    Stay for the tango dance until 1:30 AM

    Fundamentals Pass ($60, $30 students) includes the above & Saturday events
    below:

    Sat 12:30-4 PM: 2 beginner workshops

    Saturday evening:
    8 PM: Audio-visual presentation of tango orchestras
    9:30 - 2 PM: Tango dance

    GIve us a try. You'll enjoy it.

    Ron & Susana