Mon Jan 22 - Foundations of Tango course begins at Phillips Center

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2007 - 08:58:15 CST

    REMINDER

    Tango 1 - Foundations of Tango
    Mondays 8:30 - 10 PM
    Jan 22 - Feb 12 (4 weeks)
    $30 per person
    No partner required

    Come and learn tango as it is danced in the night clubs of Argentina. Tango
    has become very popular in the US, and Champaign-Urbana has one of the
    largest tango communities in the Midwest. In addition to classes we
    have social dances at least once per month, as well as tanngo weekends with
    visiting intructors that attract dancers from all over the Midwest.

    Our tango community is very friendly, so join us and find out why so many
    people are dancing tango.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    http://www.centraltango.com