Beginner Tango Classes at the Phillips Recreation Center

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 23:35:57 CST

    Come and learn tango with us at the Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W
    Stoughton, Urbana. Learn tango as it is danced in night clubs of
    Buenos Aires, the birthplace of tango. Enjoy the friendship of local
    tango dancers.

    We have several opportunities to learn tango at the beginner level
    coming up over the next week.

    (1) Introductory Tango Lesson + Tango Dance

    Sat Jan 20
    7:30-9 PM: Lesson "Introduction to Tango & its Musicality"
    9 PM - 12 AM: Tango social dance (Milonga)
    Cost: $7 for lesson, includes admission to the dance

    Mon Jan 22
    8:30-10 PM Foundations of Tango (4 wk course) begins
    Cost: $30 per person, no experience or partners requires

    Instructors: Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    - We have been dancing tango since 1998, teaching since 2001. We have
    been trained in the US, Argentina, and Europe with many of the most
    well-respected instructors of the social tango style danced in
    Argentina.

    Join us for fun and a great new skill.

    Ron & Susana
    Tango Society of Central Illinois