Food & BOW-DACIOUS Fun 6p Sun 6/26 at the Iron Post

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 17:14:57 CDT

    An invitation for all who love music, dancing, food, folks, and fun!

    Musician/Dancer/Friend Robin Kearton and her wonderful young string musicians will be play at the Iron Post this coming Sunday at 6p. No cover, great grilled food on the Iron Post Patio.

    String instrumentalists ranging in age from grade thru high school, the Bow-Dacious String Band plays a variety of musical styles -- with an emphasis on fun -- for many community events, incuding UCD dances. They will be playing for UCD's family dance on Friday, October 20th, but have upcoming appearances before then. For more information visit www.bowdacious.com

    Jenifer C.

    The Bow-Dacious String Band is making its Iron Post debut this Sunday, August 27 at a "Sunday Steak-Out" from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. (The Iron Post is on the northeast corner of Race & Elm in downtown Urbana.)

    We'll be playing our usual assortment of old-time, pop, classic rock, jazz, and folk music from various countries.

    There's no cover, and you can order up some good grilled grub for dinner or just sit back and enjoy a cool and refreshing drink.

    We'd love to have your lovely face in our audience. Hope you can make it!

    ---Robin & The Gang

    Robin Kearton
    Director, Bow-Dacious String Band
    www.bow-daciousstringband.com

    ***
    This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account. It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted. If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.