Night Club Dance, 6/10

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 17:24:27 CDT

Mark your calendars for our Night Club Dance on Saturday, June 10, at
Cowboy Monkey
Mel will teach a beginner class at 6:00 followed by an intermediate lesson.
Please encourage your friends to attend the beginner portion and
learn some cool new moves from the "Queen of WCS.".

Want to socialize? I'll save a table at 5:00 pm outside table of
Cowboy Monkey.
Cowboy has a new menu with some great food items.
Let's dance West Coast Swing, Hustle, Swing, Salsa, & Night Club
2-Step until Candy Foster comes on stage at 9:45.

DJ Lino --- My last dance before I move to Atlanta!!!!