Calling all dancers......

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 08:45:13 CDT

    Friends,

    If we saw you last Contra dance -- or if we haven't had the pleasure of your company for a while -- we look forward to dancing w/ you again on Friday, August 19th @ Phillips Rec Center, Urbana..... That's 2 days from now!!

    Here's the program....

    730p New Dancer Orientation (free, optional) led by Scott Meyer. Learn contra dance basics, and have fun your very first time! We encourage experienced dancers to come and lend their support

    8p Contra Dancing to the lively music of Too Old To Be Controlled and clear, concise calling by Jonathan Sivier

    920p Refreshments and reacquainting

    940p Contra Dancing continues after UCD and dancer announcements

    11p After-dance socializing @ Courier or Fiesta Cafe, etc.

    As always, no partner, experience, or costumes necessary. All ages welcome. Bring your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers. Mostly, of course, bring.....yourselves!

    More info @ www.prairienet.org/contra/

    Jenifer C