Thurs June 30: Intensive Introductory Tango Workshop at Phillips Center

From: Ron & Susana Weigel (TangoSociety@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 23:20:31 CDT

    This Thursday June 30 we are teaching an Intensive Introductory Tango
    Workshop from 7:30-10 PM at the Phillips Recreation Center (505 W Stoughton, Urbana).
    The cost is $10.

    This workshop will cover the most essential material in our Foundations of
    Tango course. This will prepare students to take our Advanced Beginner Tango
    course which is on Wednesdays 8:30-10 PM from July 6 to July 27 (4 weeks). [Cost
    = $24]

    We teach the milonguero style tango, the rhythmic close embrace style danced
    in the tango clubs in Buenos Aires.

    The Intensive Introductory Tango Workshop is designed for the following
    people:

    - Those who have never danced tango before.
    - Those who have not danced the close embrace tango before, or who would like
    more insatruction in this style before taking a course.
    - Those wanting a review of the Foundations of Tango course material.

    Please also tell your tango interested friends about the Intensive
    Introductory Tango Workshop.

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    http://www.centraltango.com/

    Join CentralTango, the e-mail list for announcements of tango activities in
    the Midwest:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com