Dance to the Gators 5-7p on Fri, Apr 8 @ C'boy Monkey

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 18:50:51 CDT

    Hey Dancers!

    Rob Krumm, our musician/dancer friend sends this announcement-- and I'll add that you won't find a more enticing dance band in CU! Cowboy Monkey's dance floor is great for this kind of music, too!.

    Jenifer C.
    Hey music lovers,

    The Noisy Gators return to the Cowboy Monkey this
    Friday, April 8 as we play the Happy Hour gig, 5 to
    7pm.

    Come on out to the Cowboy Monkey in downtown Champaign to kick-off your weekend, drink a cold frosty beverage
    and cut the rug on the Monkey's great dance floor.

    Hope to see you there,

    Rob