Hilary lost her Japanese fan

From: John Lee (jjlee@NPG.WUSTL.EDU)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 00:02:19 CST

    Hilary lost her Japanese fan at the Halloween dance. It was probably
    left in the window sill by the table where the DI usually sit.

    Hilary and I went back to the Regent later in the weekend, but we couldn't
    find it in any of the lost+found areas.

    Should anyone know about the fan's where-abouts, please contact Hilary at
    (217) 373-5875 or hilary.frooman@usdoj.gov.

    Thanks much,
    John