Dance at Alto Vineyards Saturday

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 09:40:06 CDT

    Hello Night Club Dance Fans,
    This Saturday (9/11) Kathy Harden and the King Bees (Blues music) will play
    at 8:00 pm at Alto Vineyard.
    Lots of West Coast Swing, East Coast Swing and Triple Swing opportunities
    on their outdoor dance floor.
    The cover is usually $3.00, but you can bring your own snacks. Wine is
    also available to buy.
    I will arrive early and reserve a picnic table close to the dance floor.
    As usual, call me if you have questions. 352-0302. See you on the cool
    (literally--cool weather on Saturday) dance floor.
    Linda
    Alto Vineyard and Winery - Champaign
    4210 N. Duncan Rd.
    Champaign, Il 61821
    (217) 356-5424
    Fax (217) 351-6078
    The Alto Vineyard & Winery located in Champaign, features national and
    internationally known award winning wines produced from their vineyards in
    southern Illinois.
    Directions
    On route 74, exit Prospect Ave. heading south (about 1 block) and turn onto
    State Route 150 (Bloomington Rd.) heading west. Travel about 2 miles and
    turn north onto Duncan Rd. The winery is located west of Champaign about
    one mile north of State Route 150.