Registration for Central Illinois Close Embrace Tango Weekend

From: Ron & Susana Weigel (TangoSociety@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 15:55:18 CDT

    We are expecting a large turnout for the Central Illinois Close Embrace Tango
    Weekend, so we ask you to please show up early and register during the
    registration period from 1:00-1:30 PM on Saturday at the Phillips Recreation Center
    so we can start the workshops on time with all attendees registered. If you
    are coming to the (free) Friday night activities in 314 Illini Union, you can
    also pre-register there.

    We look forward to seeing you throughout this very exciting weekend of tango.
    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Instructors / Organizers
    Tango Society of Central Illinois
    Home: Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana, IL 61801
    Mail: PO Box 1054, Urbana, IL 61803-1054

    Tango Society Website with Community Calendar:
    http://www.centraltango.com/

    Join CentralTango, the Tango Society News Group with Local + Midwest Regional
    coverage:
    Send a blank message to:
    CentralTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com