Argentine Tango dancing this weekend

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 23:49:40 CST

Dear dancers,

Remember that Friday night, Feb 2, the Regent Ballroom will have Argentine
Tango dancing.

Time: 11 pm, immediately preceding Salsa.

It is short (1/2 hour) but thrilling. Please join us. Maybe your tango is
of the ballroom style -- that will work fine. There's plenty of room, and
we'll be playing music from the greatest Tango Orchestras, guaranteed to
move your heart, mind, and body. I hope to see you there.

Admission: $3.50.

---

On Sunday 4 Feb we have a FREE lesson in Argentine Tango at White Street Arts Center. Open to everyone. Spread the word. 7pm.

7:30-9:30 Tango Practica $3.00, hosted by Carlota and me. Open practice session, everyone welcome, no partner or Tango expertise required. Try it out.

White Street Arts Center 304 1/2 E. White Street Champaign, Illinois

More info: call me at 328-1008, or send me an email.

Joe Grohens

Local Argentine Tango Info: http://www.prairienet.org/tango.html