Indy Swing Dance Club Christmas Dance (fwd)

From: beaverson sheena k (sbeavers@staff.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 08:26:36 CST

From: DON&JEAN <donandjean@bcremc.net>

Hello Everyone
Just a quick note to remind you of the Christmas Dance that we are having
this Sunday December 17th at Madame Walker from 2-6pm. Lessons will be
from 2-3 and open dancing will be from 3-6pm. Cary Pettit is teaching
Basic Fundamentals of WCS while Jean and Don are teaching
Beginner/Intermediate level. Feel free to wear your festive attire! We
will have something special planned for the dance, so make sure you have
a lot of energy. It will be fun and rewarding! This will be our last
dance of the year, so let's all plan to be there!

Looking down the calendar to NYE, there are two choices of where to
dance. First is the Chicago Rebels Dance that Jeff Mutzl is
coordinating. Contact him at jefflmutzl@aol.com for more info soon,
since the deadline is Tuesday Dec. 26th.

Second is the NYE Celebration at Mahogany Hall in Cincinnati from 7:30pm
to 1:00am for just $25.00. Email me (Jean Kingen) at
donandjean@bcremc.net for more info SOON since the deadline is Tuesday
Dec. 26th (that's just 2 weeks from today).
Keep warm and happy shopping
Jean C. Kingen
Indy Swing Dance Club Communications Director