Reminder: Ornament Decorating Party Sunday December 3

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 10:24:58 CST

Hi Everyone,

Here is a reminder about RuthAnn's Ornament Decorating Party.

I am having an Ornament Decorating Party Sunday, December 3 2pm til 5
or 6 - maybe later. If you need a cheap gift, need to get into a
festive mood, or need to socialize with your friends from dance, please

plan on coming. I have purchased some paint-it-yourself plaster
ornaments. Or you can buy some of your own choosing at Hobby Lobby (by
County Market on Mattis), Michael's (west side of North Prospect), or
Prairie Gardens (Springfield and Duncan Road). Probably other hobby
and craft places as well.

Since we will be using the table to paint on, I will not be serving
food, so please plan on eating before you come. However, I will have
hot cider or cocoa or some such.

306 West John Street (one block south of Green, two+ blocks west of
Neil)
35 2-STEP (352-7837)

A donation of $1 to help defray the cost of supplies is appreciated,
but not required.

Hope to see you there!
RuthAnn