Dance Demo this Sunday between 4:30 and 5:15---need volunteers

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 07:52:45 CDT

Hello Everyone,
     CU Special Recreation is having a little show this weekend at the
Virginia theater and they'd like us to provide the opening act. (This is
for a group of people with developmental disabilities.) I need about 3
couples to do a little dancing up on stage in the Virginia Theater this
Sunday the 29th. I thought we could do a cha cha and a swing for them.
This would only take about 45 minutes---you'd meet at 4:30 and go on at 5:00
then once you're done you can leave if you want.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Thanks.

Tanja