I am sorry....

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:46:44 CDT

Unfortunately, I will have to cancel the birthday I was going to plan at
the Regent today. My party paper products were stolen outside the Union,
and plus, I am dancing with Deena in a final competition practice from
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Drama Rehearsal Room at Krannert. And
finally, we need some REST!.....it will be a long day for us tomorrow.

I realized that the plan to have the chocolate cake has problems. It is
very sugary so it sticks to one's hands. Even with napkins, it takes
considerable time to clean off the hands and of course, there is the
embarassment of getting chocolate on, say, someone else's shirt during
the foxtrot mixer that the Regent will have. You need non-chocolate
hands for ballroom dancing, don't you?

Instead, see me in an alternate birthday bash at the Regent SATURDAY,
where after 12:01 a.m., I will be 30 years young and I will be celebrating
by 'salsa-ing' the night away.

If you want to see what Deena Vichugsanonon (my dance partner) looks like,
she has a website with photos on the ph Phonebook Gateway. Just enter her
alias, 'vichugsa' and you will see her pictures.

Wish me and Deena good luck in the competition.
Charles Joseph Smith "I am called "The Little Lily of Salsa" because
URH, 101 Daniels Hall I feel like a happy, little lily flower when
1010 W. Green St. I dance to the salsa music. But I can dance
Urbana, IL 61801-3097 to almost everything I can think of."
(217) 332-2143 --Myself