Olympic Coverage (fwd)

From: Jim Phillips (jim@KS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 13:13:13 CDT

Hi,

If you watched the DanceSport demo at the Olympics closing ceremony and
were disappointed, here are some others who were as well.

-Jim

DANCERS CONTINUE TO BE OUTRAGED BY OLYMPIC COVERAGE OF
DANCESPORT. READERS FEEL NBC AND BOB COSTA HAVE "RAPED" DANCESPORT:

Please continue to email info@dancescape.com your comments about Olympic
coverage of DanceSport on Television. We are trying to get minimum
arrangements with our PR agency to launch formal complaints tomorrow,
but we need your help.
Please continue to get your dance friends to email to
info@dancescape.com or
post at:
<http://www.DanceScape.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000034-3.html>

So many readers have expressed that they felt NBC had "raped"
DanceSport; still others want to boycott or have a formal apology.
Please take a few seconds of your time to post. Your opinion counts. We
can't be taken seriously unless we are able to show unity in numbers. We
plan to action shortly.

Richard Booth

Booths Dancesport Ballroom www.boothdance.com
President, Professional Dancers Federation (PDF) www.pdfusa.org
Organizer, Colorado Star Ball, June 22-24, 2001
www.coloradostarball.com