Fwd: workshops.etc.

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 08:44:03 CDT

Hello Dancers,

There are a few workshops coming up this month in the Chicago area.
They are in Villa Park. It's nice to see a new ballroom venue in the
suburbs. (It's my old stomping grounds - I'm from Elmhurst, the next
town over...) I heard that you can swing every night up there, but
it's harder to find true ballroom.

Now, don't you all be heading up to Chicago on the 22nd. We want you
here for our workshops!

Lisa Hoppe
Dancing Illini Education Chair

PS... Dave Owen, if you are out there... please email me. Thanx!