my new websites

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@students.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 20:33:26 CDT

Thanks to some help, I put up two websites on Adobe Pagemill 3.0. in
response to the upcoming Dancing Illini Open Invitation competition.

My website "Charles' Ballroom Dance World" is at:
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~cjsmith2/Charles%20Ballroom%20Dance%World.html

And my special cha-cha routine for the 'reverse-role cha-cha' is at
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~cjsmith2/Cha-Cha%20Routine.html

Don't go to my link Dancing Webpage in my parent directory. It has been
removed because it is outdated. Thank you. I hope you love it!

Charles Joseph Smith "I am called "The Little Lily of Salsa" because
URH, 101 Daniels Hall I feel like a happy, little lily flower when
1010 W. Green St. I dance to the salsa music. But I can dance
Urbana, IL 61801-3097 to almost everything I can think of."
(217) 332-2143 --Myself