Carpool Help Needed

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 08:53:20 CDT

This email is for the intermediates out there...

One of our intermediates is in need for a ride to campus to take our
dance courses. She lives near Mayfair and Kirby in Champaign. If you
are planning to take either (or both) of the intermediate courses
during the first 6 weeks this semester, and you can help out with some
rides, please let me know.

We would like to get as many people to our classes as we can.

Thanks!

Lisa Hoppe
Dancing Illini Education Chair

=====
I am selling my house. You can see it at
http://www.geocities.com/ldhoppe/house.html