Nightclub two-stepper needs videos

From: Marty Blase (mblase@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 22:54:30 CDT

This expatriate Dancing Illini is in need of some nightclub two-step lessons
so that my fiancee and I can brush up and learn some new steps before our
wedding in two months. (TWO MONTHS!! AAAAAAAAA... *ahem*) Seeing as we have
almost no way to get back to C-U during the week, and I haven't heard about
any timely workshops yet, I figured videos would be the best way to go.

I know the DI video library has NC2S videos, but the video listing doesn't
seem to be anywhere on the website any longer. I need to know what video(s)
our listmembers would recommend for a beginner or intermediate NC 2-stepper,
and (if possible) where I can buy them (online would be ideal!) If you don't
know about purchasing, then at least the info would be good, and I can check
the local library. You never know....

Thanks in advance! Welcome back, students!!

- Marty

=====
"God, you're just a crutch!" -- Slick
"Yeah, well, you're lame." -- God