Fwd: workshops

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 13:37:00 CDT

Hello Dancers,

Aleksander sent me some information about upcoming workshops in
Chicago. Maybe some of you are going to be in the Chicagoland area for
the summer. This sounds like a great way to improve your dancing.

If you are interested, please let me know and I can get more
information from Aleksander.

Lisa Hoppe
Dancing Illini Education Chair