Next: Atom Name Lists
Up: Graphics Form
Previous: Graphics Form
The drawing method indicates how the view's selected atoms are displayed
in the graphics display window, and the coloring method indicates how to
color the displayed atoms. The selected view's
methods are changed via the corresponding chooser. Some of the
methods have additional controls which will appear when that particular
method (either drawing or coloring) is chosen.
The controls for the drawing method are:
For the coloring method, the transparent button allows you to
make the drawing representation semi-transparent (see
Also, when `ColorID' is chosen for the coloring method,
a text entry box is shown allowing you to specify the index of a color
to use for the selection, which may be a number from 0 to 15.
- Line Width - only works on some versions of IRIX
(see section §).
- Sphere Res - detail level for rendered spheres
- Sphere Rad - sphere radius scaling factor
- Cylinder Res - cylinder resolution (number of sides in the polygon approximation)
- Cylinder Rad - cylinder radius scaling factor
Tue Apr 6 09:22:39 CDT 1999