Next: List of Tables
Up: VMD User's Guide
- Sample VMD session displaying myoglobin.
- The Main window
- The Main window animation controls
- The Molecule File Browser window
- The Display menu
- Relationship between screen height
(SCRHEIGHT), screen distance to origin (SCRDIST), and the viewer
- The Graphics window (in Draw Style mode)
- The Graphics window (in Selections mode)
- The Labels window
- The Color window
- The Material Window
- The Render window
- The Tool window
- The Sequence window
- The RamaPlot Window
- RGB color scale: the three plots shows the
contributions of each color, and the resulting colors are on the bottom.
- The shift to the red component of the RGB
scale caused by the value of ``min''.
- RMS calculation and alignment extension