Re: Calculation of interprotein contacts between two proteins

From: Adrita Chakraborty (chakrabortyadrita652_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2022 - 04:18:05 CDT

Yes, I tried it both on windows and linux. But I am facing an error during
the installation.
These are the steps which I followed:
1) I did download the file ( linux-64/cpptraj-2016.0.07-0.tar.bz2
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://anaconda.org/omnia/cpptraj/2016.0.07/download/linux-64/cpptraj-2016.0.07-0.tar.bz2__;!!DZ3fjg!oStPkuAgFKy0tNAbU0IwRxYFhJrMsJGnGjdMlquMl6sDZLon-AIzGJ5TcPduWX0RJQ$ >
)
2) these are the commands I used to install

anaconda upload linux-64/cpptraj-2016.0.07-0.tar.bz2
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://anaconda.org/omnia/cpptraj/2016.0.07/download/linux-64/cpptraj-2016.0.07-0.tar.bz2__;!!DZ3fjg!oStPkuAgFKy0tNAbU0IwRxYFhJrMsJGnGjdMlquMl6sDZLon-AIzGJ5TcPduWX0RJQ$ >
conda install -c omnia cpptraj-2016.0.07-0.tar.bz2
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://anaconda.org/omnia/cpptraj/2016.0.07/download/linux-64/cpptraj-2016.0.07-0.tar.bz2__;!!DZ3fjg!oStPkuAgFKy0tNAbU0IwRxYFhJrMsJGnGjdMlquMl6sDZLon-AIzGJ5TcPduWX0RJQ$ >

After extraction, a folder named "cpptraj" is also created.
But then after this, when I am trying to run the following command i.e.

cpptraj nativecontacts name prot :1-39 :87-174 distance 5.0
noimage byresidue writecontacts trial_interprot.dat

This is the error I am facing:
error while loading shared libraries libopenblas.so. cannot open shared
object file
No such file or directory cpptraj error while loading shared libraries
libopenblas.so cannot open shared object file
No+such file or directory&aqs=chrome