Re: PBC and Alignment issues

From: Hrishikesh Dhondge (hbdhondge_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2022 - 02:47:54 CDT

Hello,

If you are simulating the complex (protein + RNA/DNA), then you might want
to wrap both protein and nucleic. Generally, what I prefer to do is wrap
protein and nucleic both and then unwrap the same.
I would suggest trying the following commands, you can add or remove
certain options according to your need.

pbc wrap -centersel "protein or nucleic" -center com -compound residue -all
pbc unwrap -sel "protein or nucleic"

I hope it helps.

--
With regards