Re: Tool for Repositioning disordered loop: TMD

From: Alexander Adams (xadams_at_umich.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2022 - 04:07:07 CST

Hi Hemanth,

Thank you for your advice. I did use VMD to reposition a portion of the
structure to the desired configuration, but I have not been able to relax
the remainder of the structure to the new coordinates, either by
minimization of the new structure or via TMD to pull towards the
coordinates generated in VMD.

Best,
Alex