Re: Tool for Repositioning disordered loop: TMD

From: Hemanth Haridas (hemanth.h_at_iitgn.ac.in)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2022 - 21:37:11 CST

If you just want to reorient the structure, you would be better off trying
VMD, where you can use the following commands to get the job done.

1. Create a selection of the segment that you want to reorient using set
sel [atomselect top "your selection"]

2. Then translate it such that the COM of the selection corresponds to
origin.

3. Now issue the command set rot [set transaxis z 180]

4. Now rotate the selection using $sel move $rot

Regards,
Hemanth