Re: restarting eABF jobs

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2021 - 19:05:58 CST

Quoting from the link I sent:

When the Colvars module is initialized in NAMD, the *colvarsInput* keyword
can be used to give the name of the state file. After initialization, a
state file may be loaded at any time with the Tcl command *cv load*.
So it's up to your preference which one to use based on how your script is
organized.

Skipping coor, vel and xsc files will not restart the system: you will need
those as well.

Giacomo