Re: eFieldNormalized

From: Fateme Ghadirian (fateme.ghadirian_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2021 - 09:32:22 CST

Dear Hemanth,

Thanks for yourkind reply, appreciate for sharing your experience.

Soyou mean by setting this keyword to off, we get constant potential drop foredges of the system. And if I want to add just constant electric field (notconstant potential drop), I need to set this keyword to on…

Iwill check it, thank you.