Re: CONVERT PSF to TOP grimaces

From: Vermaas, Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 31 2021 - 15:53:27 CDT

The list of parameters you’d pass to TopoGromacs is the same list you’d pass to NAMD, since you need to be able to match a parameter to every term in the simulation system. TopoGromacs won’t enforce the matching, since it assumes you know what you are doing, but if you make a mistake grompp will tell you about missing parameters.

-Josh