Re: about compilation

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2021 - 08:05:14 CDT

Hello Vidhya, that depends on how the computer system where you'll run is
set up. The C++11 requirement was stated quite clearly, so if you don't
know which compilers these are, you need to ask the admins.

Tip: if there is a relatively recent version of GROMACS, the same compiler
used there should work.

Giacomo