Re: MMPBSA calculation using CAFE plugin vmd

From: Pratik Narain Srivastava (pratik.narain_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2021 - 07:03:41 CDT

There are a lot of technicalities here. First of all, do you really need to
calculate BFE for the entire 20 ns? I usually use the last frames of my
trajectory after checking that the simulation has converged sufficiently.
Or, as an alternative, you should put a stride of 10. You will sacrifice
some data but the global average BFE calculation should be fine.