Re: FATAL ERROR: UNABLE TO FIND BOND PARAMETERS

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2021 - 22:32:11 CDT

hi,

it is simple as stated that the information for the bond between the two atoms is missing in your parameter file. Please check this in your parameter file, and to solve this or to get the bond length you may check search the CHARMM repository or look for literature.
If you still can't find this information, then you have to go to the CHARMM-GUI and upload the molecule to get the parameters. You may also try to check with CGENFF server, by uploading mol2 format of your molecules. If none of this work, then you need to procced for the structure optimization using FFTK toolkit available in VMD.

Good luck
Abhi