Re: Constraints required for alpha helix secondary structure

From: Ashkan Shekaari (shekaari_at_email.kntu.ac.ir)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2021 - 11:08:33 CDT

Dear Diship,

Did you neutralize the whole system electrostatically?

---
,Best
Ashkan Shekaari
PhD Candidate in Solid State Physics
Department of Physics
K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, 15875-4416, Iran [ mailto:shekaari_at_email.kntu.ac.ir ] [ https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=LDzbXB4AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate__;!!DZ3fjg!tLapbJpVcCmriGdRUlfwNjwDLXw3knztLNwJHTlfU4gIgFv5vpJXXmFZEwcZjnxBgQ$ ]