Re: question about free energy calculation through FEP method in NAMD

From: Ashkan Shekaari (shekaari_at_email.kntu.ac.ir)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2021 - 05:50:01 CDT

One more thing,
Because the ligand is presumably much smaller than your protein of interest,
you may have to use QMMM.
Good luck with your calculations ...

---
,Best
Ashkan Shekaari
PhD Candidate in Solid State Physics
Department of Physics
K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, 15875-4416, Iran [ mailto:shekaari_at_email.kntu.ac.ir ] [ https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=LDzbXB4AAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate__;!!DZ3fjg!t5MpHIp-EC7S9EzJNG0W5y1kmPlRQM9sKfdsCwEUeGLHd1D9Jyh6vuKFo7DwYt8nfg$ ]