Visualizing REST2 Simulation

From: Ethan Croitoru (ecroitoru1_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2021 - 19:42:43 CDT

Hi all,

I have inherited a REST2 simulation and am trying to visualize it to make
sure there are no abnormalities. I know that I can use show_replicas.vmd to
do so, but it is extremely memory intensive, so I was wondering if there
are less memory hungry ways of doing so. My PI vaguely remembers something
about combining replicas and only viewing the lowest temperature replica,
but I cannot find any literature about that. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks for your help,
Ethan Croitoru