Re: MM/QM with namd

From: Asmi Mahmood (asmi_mahmood_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 2020 - 04:37:40 CDT

Hi
Thanks for the guiding. I studied the tutorial and yes it could help me. But one thing, i tried to download MOPAC from their site and set email for academic license twice but still no reply from them. Its been more than 10 days. Plz guide me now how to download MOPAC without getting license.
One more thing if i would download all the required softwares in windows 10, would it work to calculate MM/QM.

Regards
Thanks in advance

Asma