ABF Not Sampling Whole Window

From: Ethan Croitoru (ecroitoru1_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 2020 - 18:35:15 CDT

Hello,

I am running ABF to calculate potential mean force between two
transmembrane alpha helices in a membrane, using this tutorial (
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/channel/channel-tut.pdf)
using a coarse-grained martini system. In one window I am having sampling
issues, where there are 0 samples from the last 3/4th of the bins, but all
my other windows have fine sampling. I ran 6 subsequent jobs in that
window, and sampling increased up to the third run, but stayed the same for
the last three runs. I was wondering what I can do to make sure that the
whole window gets sampling, since running more runs doesn't seem to be
helping anymore.

Thanks in advance,
Ethan