Re: Transforming ORCA data to CHARMM format

From: GIUSEPPE LEONARDO LICARI (peppe.licari_at_hotmail.it)
Date: Thu Jun 11 2020 - 08:58:22 CDT

Dear Peter,

You can use the Force Field ToolKit (FFTK) plugin in VMD to parametrize and refine parameters of molecules. Now the plugin can use both Gaussian and ORCA input/output files. Check it out to see if it can help with your issue. You may want to go over the FFTK tutorial to get to know the plugin and then use it for your case.

I hope this help.

Best regards,

Giuseppe