Re: how to disable the periodic condition tracking two atom distance

From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 2020 - 15:10:35 CDT

Giacomo or Jerome can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that your main
wrapping options the the larger NAMD configuration file may be overriding
the PBC behavior within the Colvars module, since colvars depends on NAMD
to pass along the coordinates. Usually there is a warning during NAMD
startup if this is the case, but alot of users gloss over this. Do you have
"wrapAll" turned on in your main NAMD configuration file?

-Josh