Re: Box of Water

From: Oscar Bastidas (obastida_at_umn.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 2020 - 14:51:44 CDT

If you really want to get super quantatative about a size of water box
that's big enough so your protein doesn't interact with itself, you could
look at how the Particle Mesh Ewald is calculated and determine a
reasonable distance where those long distance interactions no longer have
an influence on each other.

Oscar