Re: QMMM param issue

From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 01 2020 - 11:09:29 CDT

Hi Marcelo
I should have transcribed the original

UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE PARAMETERS FOR CG331 NG2R51 CG3RC1 (ATOMS 3958 C5,
 3967 N, 3968 C15)

Actually, that was a false message of error. The .str file was at the
cluster, while the problem arose from not having sent to the cluster all
files from the qmmm preparation (vmd -dispdev text -e prepare...tcl) on my
laptop.

Sorry for my lack of care. I should have better waited before posting, I
missed to follow the rule that one should rethink several times.

All the best
francesco