Re: vmd-l: Re: Is there someway to render protein picture without background color?

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2019 - 10:18:52 CDT

Hi,
  As I mentioned, this is a feature in the new test versions of VMD 1.9.4,
so you'll need to download the new version to get both the support for
alpha channel (transparency) and PNG image file format, both of which
are required for this feature. Try one of the VMD 1.9.4 test builds and
let us know if you need further help.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/