Re: position restraint only certain residues during minimization

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2019 - 11:31:49 CDT

It sounds like you want the (unfortunately named) "constraints" keyword (it
actually applies harmonic restraints).

HTH,
BKR

P.S. There was some consensus a while back to deprecate this name or at
least to add and encourage use of an alternate naming scheme - is there
still desire for this among users?