Re: problem with solvating a structure

From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2019 - 14:48:12 CST

Dear Hadi,

For future reference, questions related to VMD and its plugins should be
posted in the vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu mailing list.

Now, answering your question, VMD prints a lot of useful information in
the terminal window. Would it be possible for you to post the messages
print to the terminal after you executed the solvated command?

Best

João

--
João Vieira Ribeiro